Tyre and Rim Insurance
Although we cannot eliminate the dangers on the roads we can offer a quality tyre and rim insurance policy which will cover your tyres and rims if they are damaged due to certain road hazards.
What is Tyre and Rim Insurance?
Tyre and Rim Insurance is a simple and cost-effective solution to protect you in the event that your vehicle’s rims or tyres are damaged.
Tyre and Rim Insurance is designed to provide you with cover in the event that the tyres of your car are punctured, suffer a blowout, or are damaged by road hazards such as roadside kerbs, potholes and road debris. It also provides cover for damage to the rims of your vehicle as a result of the hazards mentioned above.
What are the benefits of Tyre and Rim Insurance?
The following benefits apply to Tyre and Rim Insurance:
- A maximum of two replacement tyres per policy year are covered.
- One wheel rim, damaged beyond repair per policy year is covered.
- Puncture repairs are unlimited for the period of the policy.
- There is no excess on claims.
- Changing a flat tyre is limited to two incidents per year.
- Limited roadside assistance is included.
What are the conditions of Tyre and Rim Insurance?
- This policy is non-transferable.
- The cover is only provided within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- The car must be comprehensively insured.
- The vehicle should also be of a gross vehicle mass (GVM) of less than 3000kg.
- The vehicle should not be older than one year at the inception of the policy.
- The vehicle should be in a roadworthy condition and is subject to an inspection by an approved service provider.
The following is not covered by this insurance:
- Racing tyres or wheel rims made for racing.
- Temporary or space saver wheels.
- Rethreaded tyres.
- Damage caused by scratching and bruising including side wall bubbles.
- Damage to the tyres which are covered by any other insurance policy.
- Where the damage existed at the time of sale of the policy.
LIQUIDCAPITAL HAS PARTNERED WITH MotorHappy.
Please expect a call from a MotorHappy consultant upon submission of the below form.
Get Protection for your tyres and rims!
Please note that the following is for information purposes only. For a full description of prices, benefits and exclusions please fill in your contact details in the form above and a LiquidCapital consultant will phone you back.
Click here to refer to full terms and conditions that apply to Tyre and Rim Insurance.