Protection against mechanical and/or electrical failure.
What is an Extended Warranty?
An Extended Warranty is an insurance product, underwritten by an insurance provider, which is developed to protect your car against mechanical or electrical failure after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. The extended warranty runs over a set period of time or a set number of kilometres driven, whichever comes first, within the Republic of South Africa.
What are the benefits of an Extended Warranty?
The following benefits apply to an Extended Warranty:
- Peace-of-mind. Your car will be protected against certain mechanical malfunctions not covered by a Service or Maintenance Plan, such as engine or gearbox failure.
- It may also maximise your re-sale value, as warranties are transferable to the subsequent owner of the car
What are the conditions for an Extended Warranty?
- The vehicle must have a full service history at an approved dealer.
- All warranty work must be performed by an approved dealer.
- The cover offered by this warranty varies according to the age and mileage of the vehicle. Generally speaking, newer vehicles with low mileage enjoy the highest level of cover.
LIQUIDCAPITAL HAS PARTNERED WITH MotorHappy.
Please expect a call from a MotorHappy consultant upon submission of the below form.
Get cover for mechanical breakdown and electrical failure for your car with an Extended Warranty!
Please note that the following is for information purposes only. For a full description of prices, benefits and exclusions please fill in your contact details and a LiquidCapital consultant will phone you back.
Click here to refer to the full terms and conditions that apply to Extended Warranty.